Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Texas Land Records

A few days ago I found this owsome resource when it comes to Texas Land Grants. It is www.texaslandrecords.com and Hidalgo County is on their free searches and free images. The only requierement is that you signup but it is free, and also install a TIFF reader, but once you do it you won’t regret it. After playing a few days with it I am still amazed at the wealth of genealogical information I found and not to mention downloadable copies of original court documents. Give it a try.

Copyright © Moises Garza. All rights reserved. Article may be reused for any purpose, and it is encouraged, as long as it is for non-commercial use and it includes this notice. An effort has been made to use materials that provide credit to author or rights holder. If you find anything that should not be listed in this article contact me at moisesgarza@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...