Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lauro Garza Marroquin - Photo Restoration


You may ask yourself what does restoring photos have to do with genealogy. In my opinion evreything, it gives a face to a name and instant imagery to a place. It makes our old photos more presentable and gives them a second chance.

Photo restoration if done by a profesional can get very expensive depending on vendor and how many photos you may need restored.

I for sure can not afford to pay $35.00 or more per picture. I do my restoration my self and I do it digitally using Paint Shop Pro CS3 wich runs for about $77.00, believe me you will not regret purchasing it and besides it is way cheaper than Photoshop.


Photo of Lauro Garza Marroquin Before




Photo of Lauro Garza Marroquin After

I fixed the photo by using the touch up tool on the left hand side panel and also by copying and pasting pieces of similar looking areas in the photo. For a more detailed guide on restoring and fixing your pictures look at this about.com article.

Copyright © Moises Garza. All rights reserved. Article may be reused for whatever purpose, and it is encouraged, as long as it is in its entierity including this notice. moisesgarza@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...