Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Birth Certificates for Tamaulipas and Nuevo Leon

Today I added two of my favorite resources to the resources page of this website. They are the Tamaulipas and Nuevo Leon Birth Certificate search websites. Unfortunately to do searches you have to actually know who you are looking for.

The Tamaulipas one asks only for a date of birth and you have to select which Municipality you want to search. Once you find your relative you will be provided with all types of details and also with the parent’s names and their age. I did my own and it worked great.

The Nuevo Leon one is a bit different you have to enter the mothers and fathers last name, person’s name, and date of birth. Once you find the relative you are looking for you will be provided with parents and grandparents names. It is pretty neat. I found my mother’s information using this website.

Copyright © Moises Garza. All rights reserved. Article may be reused for whatever purpose, and it is encouraged, as long as it is in its entierity including this notice. moisesgarza@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...